When shopping for any product, it is important to make sure that you are getting the real thing. Unfortunately, with a new release or limited product like the Air Jordan sneaker, fakes and imitations can be difficult to spot. While there are ways to ensure that you are buying authentic shoes, it is important to know what to look for and the red flags that indicate whether a pair might be fake. In this post, we will go over some tips on how to tell if your Air Jordan sneakers are authentic. We also offer advice on where you can buy authentic ones from a trusted seller as well as how you can avoid being fooled by fakes in the future. Keep reading to learn more about the different sources for buying your next pair of Air Jordans and how to tell if they’re legit!
Is Air Jordan Outlet Legit?
Yes, the Air Jordan outlet is legit. They are an authorized retailer of Nike and Jordan products. Nike and Jordan’s products are made with high-quality materials and construction, so you can be sure that you’re getting a quality product when you buy from the Air Jordan outlet. They also offer a great selection of products, so you’re sure to find something that you love. And if you’re not satisfied with your purchase, they offer a return policy that allows you to return the product for a full refund.
How To Check The Logo Position
- Look at the left heel. There should be a “Jumpman” logo under the big “23” on the back of the shoe and it should not have a noticeable gap. If there is a big gap, it is probably not authentic. Air Jordan 4 was produced in 1992, 1993, and 1994 featuring 4 different models. (Air Jordan 4 White/Cement, Air Jordan 4 White/Black, Air Jordan 4 White/Fire Red, and Air Jordan 4 White/Red.)
- Check out the inside of various parts of each shoe like the tongue, back inner side, or tongue label. You should be able to see “Nike” or “NIKE” stitched onto different parts of your sneakers.
- Look at the laces; they should match perfectly with each other in terms of color and texture. Don’t worry if every single lace isn’t perfect unless you’re looking at a fake pair! But if one does look very odd in comparison such as having an orange interior when all others are red then this is a bad sign!
- Check out the Nike logo on the back of each shoe and look for a tiny “R” inside the circle that is there in every authentic pair of Air Jordans 4. There should be two circles, one right under another, and “r” stands for “registered”, which means that they are officially registered with NBA.
- The “23” on the back heels should be embroidered, not printed (a sign of a fake pair). The inner side of the shoe and under the tongue label should also have an embroidered “NIKE AIR JORDAN” text with at least 5 stitches per letter.
How To Check The Sole Stamping
- Any pair of authentic Air Jordans will have a Jordan stamp on the bottom of the shoe. The stamp should look clear and detailed, with no blurring.
- The letter spacing in the stamped text should be consistent (the letters “I” and “J” in Jordan should touch each other).
- The sole should be made out of rubber and not hard plastic. If you can bend the sole or make it wavy, then it is a fake pair or has been switched out by a seller that wanted to sell you fakes instead of the real deal.
- Make sure the stamping on the sole of your Air Jordan shoes is not faded or uneven in any way. You should also try to examine it with a magnifying glass, just to make sure that it has not been altered.
- Before you buy, look at a scan of the bottom of your new pair of Jordans to make sure that it matches up with what you are looking at in real life. If you aren’t 100% certain that they are authentic, then don’t buy them.
- If you are still not sure where to get legit Air Jordans, check out the official website or authorized retailers to make sure that you are getting what you pay for!
How To Check For Shoe Quality
Check out the lace loops
When you look at the outside of the shoe, you should first notice the lacing system. Make sure that it is in good shape and that it is sturdy enough to stay tied up and hold your foot securely in place. If your laces do not fit well or are bent, you may have bought a knockoff pair of Air Jordans.
Check out the stitching on the midsole
When you check out the stitching on a sneaker, notice if it is clean and evenly done with no fraying or loose threads as this may be another sign that your shoes are fake. Most fakes have bootlaces or other loose threads or seams inside them which can lead to damage very quickly and easily get ragged when worn on a regular basis. You should also check for white marks on the outside of your sneakers which could indicate areas where the dye has adhered to the fabric during production and therefore, cannot be removed during cleaning.
Check out the toe box
If you look at the top of the shoe, you will notice that it consists of several different parts. The biggest part is the toe box which covers your toes as well as a space or two around them so as to not cause discomfort when you wear them. It is also important that this area fits snugly so that it doesn’t slide around while you wear them. One sign of a fake pair of Air Jordans is one that has noticeable gaps between these areas, which causes the shoe to feel too loose or “boxy” on your foot. The snugger your toe box feels, the more likely the sneaker is authentic.
Check out the lacing system and midsole material
As previously stated above, another way to determine if an Air Jordan sneaker is fake or real is by checking out its lacing system and midsole material. If they are in poor condition, this could mean that you bought fakes from a poor-quality shoemaker who reused old crisscrossing stitches in order to save on each pair and cut corners when producing shoes for sale at lower prices for loyal customers (who don’t care about quality).
Check out the toe cap
When you look at the front of the shoe, you will notice a metal cap covering what looks about half an inch in front of your toes on each side of the shoe (although these measurements will vary slightly based on the style). This part is essentially used to prevent other objects from getting snagged on fabric during wear as well as provide some protection for feet while they are being worn over time causing them to become more worn down over time due to wear and tear and possibly people stepping on them in public places while they are not being worn over time which could also contribute to damage.
How To Spot Fake Air Jordans
One of the best ways to spot fake Air Jordans is to check out the stitching on the shoe. Fake sneakers feature a different type of stitching than that found on real pairs. The material used in the fake stitching is not as dense as authentic ones and also looks cheaper in comparison, which leads to a less detailed, thicker-looking stitch. Real Nike shoes are produced using Everfit materials, which are made with a much finer thread than the Nike Air branding on other shoes.
Researching Before Buying
When buying any product online or even just at a shoe store you should always check out other people’s reviews before making your final decision about whether or not you want to buy the pair or not! You should also do research on how much these shoes were originally sold for before they were released by checking out sneaker auction sites like eBay or Poshmark online.
Avoid Buying Opinions Online About a Sneaker
The one thing that you cannot trust when purchasing shoes online is the opinion of others about what they think is the best fit for a particular type of shoe. This applies even more so to sneakers because there are so many different types of Air Jordans that allow people with different foot shapes to wear them comfortably. Sneakers are something you want to try on prior to buying if possible and simply follow your own comfort level when purchasing, especially if you plan on wearing them all day long!
The Color Differences
Another easy way to spot fake Air Jordan heels is to look at the color contrast. Authentic pairs of shoes have more vivid colors than their fake counterparts. Also, authentic pairs will display very subtle differences in color and stitching compared to fakes, so there will not be any drastic differences between them from afar. One final note about fake Nike sneakers: always buy from an official SneakerVIP store as they offer free shipping for every order plus free returns if you’re not satisfied with your purchase!
Quality Materials & Construction
Air Jordan shoes are known for their high-quality materials and construction compared to other brands, including authentic Nike Air Jordan sneakers we have on sale at ushobbyshoes.com. Even though the original product was produced using Everfit (a durable foam material), it is important that you check out a real pair before buying as some people describe them as feeling “soft” or “disappointing.”
It is important to know how to tell if your Air Jordans are authentic. The best way to do this is to buy them directly from the official Jordan website or from a trusted third-party reseller. If you want to be sure that you are getting the real thing, you can use these tips to check for fakes and make sure you are buying authentic Air Jordans.